Tuesday 7 December 2010

The train is on a go slow!.... Please don't stop! YES! It's picking up speed as it passes Finsbury Park station.......Nooooo! It's slowed again! YES!..... NO! It's f****** playing with my head...... I'm being HEADF*****!!!!
Standing room only on the southbound Victoria line apparently "under good service on all underground line" ...... What do they want? A f****** medal!!!!
I managed to bag a seat at Warren Street station. Nooooo! Someone is playing heavy metal music LOUDLY!
In my world
I go up to him, slap the back of his head and he automatically turns it down..... DONE!
Guess what?.......
" We're currently being held behind a red signal" train drivers voice is heard through the tannoy.
Obsacles! B***** obstacles! Always something or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment