Thursday 30 December 2010

08:00....... Door slammed with disgust as I begin my journery to the station. Drove to St Neots today
Why? Has my regime of (joy)walking to and from the station ended? Of course not!
So why drive?
I'm laden with Xmas presents returns....... to be replaced by what I REALLY WANT!
Parked car and brisk five minutes walk to the station
08:06 now showing 'delayed to 08:17' and the 08:20 albeit 'on time 'will now stop at ALL STATIONS!!!
08:20 train is not in sight and it's now five minutes late....... Can I hear the reason why given? Hell no! Unless they announced it via a dog whistle.......08:25.......here it comes
"Due to train failure in Huntingdon, this train will stop at all stations blah! blah! b**** blah!
My stress level has gone from zero to nought point five.......

No comments:

Post a Comment