Wednesday 22 December 2010

12:08............ a female Thomson rep came marching into the reception
"For all of you waiting for the twelve ten transfer to the airport, please can you gather round me as I have information to give you"
So we gathered around her as she took our names down
"Ok....... we are now going to be staying at the Tabaiba Princess hotel for lunch and dinner"
"But we've already checked out........ and they've cut off our wristbands!"
I look at my wrist, then at DOS man and smiled......... our wristbands were still attached to our wrists so we're going to be ok!
"We were given vouchers for lunch the night we arrived" I chirped, looking pleased with myself
"So were we"
"We weren't"
"For those of you without vouchers please come over to the Maspalomas Princess hotel and I will give you your vouchers....... the rest of you will only need vouchers for tonight's evening meal plus a bottle of water each"
"I'm sorry" I interrupted, "but can you clarify the last sentence for me....... does that mean no helping ourselves to the all inclusive alcoholic drinks? This is my brain talking, not my stomach....... my stomach has it's own idea, sticking two fingers at all exotic food (bar bread) and alcoholic beverages (bar soft beverages)
"Well....... again, for those of you with wristbands, I don't think they'll be any problem....... unless they insist on removing it"

No comments:

Post a Comment