Thursday 9 December 2010

"Blah! Blah! Blah!"
I nod and smile
"Blah! Blah! Blah!"
I continue to nod and smile trying not to engage with her. It's just that I had planned to get a little shut eye this morning
I'm my world
"Look lady...... I really don't what to converse with you. It's not because I am not social but if this had been yesterday morning or even tomorrow, I would have been quite happy to chitchat .....but today! It's not happening! COMPHRENDO??"
"Why of course..... silly me! What was I thinking! Please ignore my insanity"
I am now sat feeling the cold..... Yep! She was right!
B********  First Capital Connect! If I were a man, my balls would be frozen by now. But instead my nipples are standing to attention! It's B******* FREEZING!....... I sit and freeze, too stubborn to put on my coat and proof my neighbour right. Come on train, hurry up and get to Kings Cross. On arrival at Kings Cross, I couldn't jump out of the train fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment