Wednesday 22 December 2010

11:23..........DOS man has just checked us out of our room and I'm sat at the large reception of the Tabiaba Princess hotel in a weird combination of attire.........WEIRD? Well picture this......... (DOS man kindly bought me a nice brown leather boots which I couldn't fit into my already full luggage)........ so I'm wearing my new found 'friends' below and on top.......... white pairs of shorts and a black vest......... so I'm dressed for the Gran Canaria up south and dressed for the UK down north. My jeans, twin set jumper and cardigan, scarf, gloves, hat and sheep skin coat are waiting in the wings for my makeover on the plane just before touch down........... that's if our plane takes off on schedule (fingers and legs crossed eh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment