Wednesday 22 December 2010

I'm hoping to take some of this beautiful weather back to the UK (in my world, the sun would shine at my beck and call).
I've had a good time here apart from the last few days of food poisoning....... my stomach is still a tad worst for wear as I type (at least my jeans will definitely zip up later!)........ hold on, DOS man has just arrived from his visit to the Thomson's office..... with a glum expression.
"Well......... he begun, shaking his head
"Our flight has been delayed for eight hours.......... yes, you heard right.......EIGHT HOURS" he repeated
"So what happens now?"
"We're still getting our transfer to the airport at 12:10 as they're not sure of check-in time"
"So does that mean we're returning here?'
"No, they assured me that whatever happens, we'll be taken to a local hotel for lunch and relaxation"
Oh dear! good and bad............ more sun but I hate the uncertainty of not knowing what's happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment