Sunday 12 December 2010

07:00........ Waiting outside the front door, for my lift to the station. Weather's quite mild albeit a pea souper! Sod's law...... When the weather was terrible.......no lift!
Right....... What did I see on my commute to St Neots?
Fog lights, bike lights and nothing more because of the FOG!
07:10........ Dropped outside the station door, kissed and waved my DOS man goodbye, straight through the barrier, up steps, across the bridge, then more steps and straight to platform four and my usual spot..... first of the St Neotsian train buddies! Then the other train buddies arrived one by one
The topic this morning was........ Who's bringing what for our Xmas breakfast together on the morning journey next week (Sadly I'll be out of the UK) And the X factor ( I keep forgetting to tune in)

No comments:

Post a Comment