Tuesday 14 December 2010

07:00...... Lift to station AGAIN! Arrived at the station at07:06........and guess what?
I inserted my season travel ticket into the slot ......... and it didn't re-appear!
"Have you damaged our machine again!" a smiley reception from a young male First Capital Connect staff
"That's the third time in six months!"
He gets his keys, opens the machine and retrieves my now tattered looking ticket and hands it to me
"Thank you"
Maybe it's time for a new ticket eh?"
I turn and looked at the ticket counter........ And both empty! Here's my chance to renew my ticket whilst time is on my side
"May I have a new ticket please? This one is frail around the sides"
"Oh yes! .......I see"
A couple of minutes later...... Presto! New ticket
"Thank you"
"You're welcome"
And off I go through the barrier with ease and straight to platform four where I was joined by my train buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment