Tuesday 7 December 2010

07:05..... My journey begins. I was walking briskly to St Neots station minding my own business when......
SHRIEK! A field mouse scurries in front of me doing a mad dash into nearby bushes
SHRIEK! SHRIEK! Then I ran for dear life until I couldn't run anymore.
In my world
Like the 'Pied piper' I would gather all the field mice with a tune and march them to the edge of the River Ouse and DROWN the little buggers! Ah! but would that make me a serial killer I wondered??
I HATE RODENTS!
Any way, I'm now walking again.... out of breathe of course when a wicked smile sets on my face.
A quick session of bright light flashes in front of me!
A female driver has just sped past and a speed camera has been activated
"Smile lady, you're on Candid Camera!"
At least it took my mind off the field mouse. Arrived at the station at 07:29 and like yesterday morning, I wait downstairs in the relatively warm station until 07:36. The train arrives on time at platform four

No comments:

Post a Comment