Friday 24 December 2010

Stevenage stop brings in a flock of commuters, like birds migrating, they enter, flapping about, getting rid of excess snow before settling down
Spoke too soon...... A person has sat beside me..... A person? No gender specific? That's because they're casually dressed in jeans and wearing a 'The North Face' emblem style dark jacket, sporting short hair and their back slightly contorted - hence faceless
Aaaaaah! I'm ninety per cent sure it's a twentysomething woman!
I sip some more tea........ which is now getting cold...... and gaze out of the window
It's a WOMAN!
She has just taken out a romantic novel (I know, you might say I'm being sexist and anyone can read whatever they want).... as I was saying...... She has just taken out a romantic novel from her (ladies) HANDBAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment