Wednesday 22 December 2010

19:01................. DOS man and I are sat at the reception, fed and watered twice over........ what do I mean by this?
Well....... let me take a moment to reflect on the happening of the afternoon........ our luggage were taken and secured for us, we then found a nice spot near the pool bar and settled down for a read, drink and snooze. Around four or thereafter, after having enough of the good weather (and feeling slightly sorry for my friends and family back in the Uk) we made our way back into the Tabaiba Princess hotel and headed straight for the (piano) bar.
In my world I would have lined the table with the usual suspects........... but in my stomach's world....... it's tea with lemon slices ! b***** tea all the way!
18:15......DOS man goes and asks for the key to get my change of clothing (jeans, twin set and boots - yep! I'm now appropriately ready for what lays ahead for me

No comments:

Post a Comment