Saturday 4 December 2010

I am not a happy bunny!!!!!
Why?
Well I travelled to Ilford for an appointment with my hair stylist and to cut a long story short.....
Homeward bound from Ilford Overground station
"Sorry to bother you but I'm trying to get to Kings Cross" I asked the male staff at the barrier
"Well..... He said, with a moment thought
....... go down to platform three, take the train to Stratford then platform eleven fast train to Kings Cross"
"Thank you"
That journey was fine.... got to Stratford and made my way to platform eleven. I was the only one on the platform and thought nothing of it but got worried when other commuters passed me by and DISAPPEARED ........ and still no train! I started walking towards the 'disappearing' arch and saw a couple of Transport for London staff chatting amongst themselves
"Sorry to bother you.....
"Go ahead"
" I'm trying to get to Kings Cross"
" Hop on the bus and we'll take you to Stratford International fast train to Kings Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment