Friday 10 December 2010

17:00 ....... Managed to get on the northbound Victoria line to Walthamstow Central. Tonight's plan to Dover St has been scrapped at the last minute........ I was looking forward to it, but hey ho! These things are sent to try us
I'm off to Finsbury Park to meet others and decide where to go tonight. I say ' have a change of clothes? Then anything goes!
The train is filling up and now standing room only albeit not packed. Now at Euston where several commuters disembark  but none enter   The next station is Kings Cross St Pancreas .........my usual stop
I mentally waved it off as the doors shut tightly moving to the next station, Highbury and Islington then Finsbury Park station
As I take a look at the other seated commuters I see tired faces and bodies 
Next station is where I get off! Where work ends and fun time begins.......

No comments:

Post a Comment