Thursday 2 December 2010

The roads were cleared of snow unlike the pavement which was white and in some parts glistering. I started my homeward bound trek with trepidation ........I certainly didn't want a repeat of this morning's torrid affair! Two male joggers run past me and I was filled with envy! Why couldn't I run like them? There they were jogging in sleeveless tops and shorts and me....... 'Moon walking' wrapped up in my black coat, wholly scarf, hat, gloves and hug boots.  Oh to be young, with stamina! I took my time walking, one tiny step for man........ one large step for ME (kind) and slowly but surely I arrived home without taking a tumble. Don't get me wrong, I had a couple of 'nearly' but managed to stay up!
Arriving at my doorstep gave me such a high.....I was so grateful to be in the arms of my soon to be, warm home........ And tomorrow........ tomorrow is another day....... today is taking a bow and moving away into just being history or in my case her (story)

No comments:

Post a Comment