Saturday 11 December 2010

The next station is Welwyn Garden City where more get on than off. It's getting darker outside now........ "Blah! Blah! Blah! Welwyn North", informs the tannoy
A young boy has boarded the train with his parents and they are sitting behind me
"How many stops dad?"
No reply
"How many stops mummy?"
"Five"
"What........
"That's enough Sam!" interrupts his dad
I'm interrupted by a text regarding the Russian hat. One of my adopted daughter has sent me a picture text of one and I sent a 'buy! buy! buy! reply! Finally, I am now a proud owner of a much wanted (perhaps not needed) Russian hat! But at least I can take great comfort in the knowledge that I am ready for the next bout of really cold weather......... Bring it on Mother Nature!
We have now passed Stevenage and going towards Hitchin. The boy and his parents get off at Hitchin.......This is a slow train

No comments:

Post a Comment