Thursday 30 December 2010

Sat on the 17:37 to Peterbrough - platform eight. No sight of a single train buddy. The train begins it's journey in darkness
I am HAPPY! My stress level is back down to zero level (for how long you may ask?...... Well..... you're guess is as good as mine)
Why?
I am sat alone accompanied only by shopping bags galore:
A bag full of goodies from Body Shop, a couple of office dresses and a pair of office trousers from Zara, a couple of office pumps from Jones's
That's it am afraid....... time was of the essence thus retail shopping exhausted for the meantime. My wallet has certainly lost it's chunkiness and is marginally slimmer than it was
I am please with myself
I can smell yoghurt..... Head up, nose alert trying to gage where the smell came from
Then I see a toddler covered in strawberry yoghurt and her father wiping her face with tissue. The mother was reading aloud a story from a children's book. The toddler's dolls and other toys scattered around and eateries of some sort laid out on the table in front
"They've made it into their lounge!
WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment