Friday 10 December 2010

The train arrived at King's Cross on platform nine so off I get, through the barrier, out of the main station, down the steps into the underground, through more barriers, down the escalators and trhough the loooonnnng tunnel towards the southbound Victoria line. When I finally got to the platform, it was packed solid with bodies and I had to wait patiently until a train arrived, stopped and go off again, leaving some room for me and other commuters to walk further along. So naturally I wait for the next train and wait. The platform is still choc-a-block! The train arrives looking timid and stops in front of me, the doors slides open and lets out commuters.
"Please let people out first otherwise you cannot get on!" barks the driver through the tannoy
"Now for those inside refusing to move along......Please move along and let more people in, thank you!"
Yep! I got on but only just! I am now snuggled between a young woman and a middle-aged man almost doing mouth to mouth resucitation with the young woman. I shield my behind with one bag and my front with the other.....why? you may ask.......PERVERT ALERT!       

No comments:

Post a Comment