Friday 31 December 2010

08:11......... Standing at platform four, platform's edge, alone and a tad cold....... correction, s female commuter has joined me....... now a male commuter clasping a hot drink in his hands. I am envious of him. Why? You may ask..... because his hands are being kept warm
In my world
"Do you want me to hold your hot drink for you?"
"Why?"
"So you can straighten up your tie of course!"
"How kind of you" He says handing the hot drink to me
"Think nothing of it"
I wrap both hands firmly round it's rotound body and caress it and in return it oozes and transfers it's warmth through my hands thus putting a smile on my face
"All done" arms stretched, he tries to retrieve his hot drink
"Not quite straight" I lied
And seconds later the train pulls up, opens and welcomes us in
"There you go"
The train is warm and welcoming
I am now sat alone albeit with seven other commuters scattered around my carriage

No comments:

Post a Comment