Thursday 30 December 2010

It's a pea souper out here...... I heard the train long before seeing it. As it slowly stops in front of me I notice that it's exterior has also been ravaged by the severe weather..... it was absolutely filthy! I wonder what kind of 'makeup' Gok Wan can pull out of his bag (a wry smile falls on my face)
The train stops at Biggleswade....... No commuters enter our carriage, the station is like a ghost town. The fog seems to be getting thicker as the train continues it's journey. The fog is like an invisible tunnel...... and the train speeds through it
I am sat next to a young man covered in facial hair........Arlesey station now........ and another ghost town! I guess most people are returning to work next Tuesday
Facial man is asleep! I can barely see his skin colour........ He is f****** hairy!
In my world......
"Why so hairy young man?"
"It keeps me warm"
"Wear a f****** scarfe like everyone else and stop giving me that 'not your b***** business' look"
"I'm sorry...... I'll shave it off as soon as I get the chance to"
Just passed Hitchin station

No comments:

Post a Comment