Wednesday 8 December 2010

Made a whistle stop to House of Fraser in search of a Russian hat....... Whisked through the handbag, scarf, gloves and tights section........ NOPE! No joy!
I'm now sat on the northbound Victoria line to Kings Cross.
There are two school girls chatting away loudly. One is sat next to me the other is sat opposite
"Blah! Blah! Blah! "
"Blah! Blah! Blah! "
I am really not interested in......'She said and I said and you know what I mean!
In my world
"I don't f****** care what she said.......... I don't f****** care what 'I' said and I don't f****** know or care what you mean! You inconsiderate imbaciles....... SHOUT THE F*** UP!"
And with my invisible remote control I press 'mute'
They continue through sign language.......
The train stops at Kings Cross and the clock displays 17:04 so I jog through the moving crowd, up the escalators, two steps at a time. The departure display nearest to platform eight is working today and shows 'Peterborough' platform eight. It's now 17:06...... Four minutes on my side. I enter the train with a sigh of relief and look for a vacant sit but alas none
Managed to get a seat at Hitchin station. Next stop is St Neots and homeward bound I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment