Monday 24 January 2011

We the train buddies huddle together taking over most of the carriage and fast sped each other with our week-end activies.
The joker of the group was quiet this morning.........I don't believe Monday is a good day for him (weekly battery not yet fully charged eh!). He is sat directly opposite me and is 'reading' his morning newspaper quietly, but not for long........
He raised his head from behind the paper and begins......
"Two people came knocking at my door on Saturday........' he's looking serious as he continues. He has now captured the attention of all the group.
".........talking about bread and how brown bread is good for me. I told them that I loved white bread"
"Who were they?"
"Hovis Witness's!"
And we roared with laughter!
What a start to the working week eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment