Monday 31 January 2011

07:10........ A sombre walk through the barrier, up the steps, across the bridge and down the steps, where we joined two more train buddies; long tall J and our honorary female buddy, the good doctor
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
"Bad news I'm afraid"
"What?"
"I got a text from ***** something about 'not looking good for us in St Neots...... so I'm guessing there's no seat this morning..........a repeat of yesterday morning then"
More buddies arrive, then the train slowly makes its way to platform four and invites us in
Surprise! Surprise! There are no vacant seats. I found myself occupying the rack AGAIN!
First Capital Connect our robbing their commodore.......... I'm paying £
five thousand, one hundred and sixty pounds a year for this service!
Programmes expose 'dodgy builders' etc............
First Capital Connect....... You Are A DODGY one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment