Friday 7 January 2011

"Good evening, this is the eighteen ten to Peterborough, calling at Hitchin, St Neots, Huntingdon and Peterborough" a male voice informed us over the tannoy
A middle-aged man parks himself beside me
He smiles, I smile, he sits and just as he was settling down...... up jumps a male commuter, after hearing the tannoy and made a quick exit from the carriage
Wrong train I guessed
Up jumps the gentleman beside me
" Might as well make the most of having two seats to myself" He said
I smiled and agreed
I'm glad he did move...... he's know on his mobile talking loudly!
Shut the f*** up!
People talking loudly on their mobile is one of my pet hate....... Talk about pet hates....... I was actually doing one of them myself...... Did I hear a chorus of "hypocrite!"
Yes I know...... hands up! you got me! Ok, what was it? Well...... on the northbound underground train from Victoria to Kings Cross I was ....... reading over a commuters shoulder! Don't you just hate that!
Anyway........ Where was I?
Back on my homeward bound train for a well deserved week-end away from London

No comments:

Post a Comment