Wednesday 12 January 2011

07:55....... On the short drive to the station. Not a good deal on parking this morning. My 'usual' parking spot was taken albeit it a small gap (not big enough for Raine) so I had to drive further afield to my second 'usual' parking spot
08:11...... finally parked and standing on platform four waiting for the eight twenty.......in the rain
A hooded faceless man joins me. He turns facing the car park and begins to flap his arms about.........for a moment there I thought he was having an horizontal fit but then heard a tiny voice across the direction he was looking at and I smiled
"Bye bye"
"Bye bye", he repeated
"Bye bye daddy"
"Bye bye"
I think you get the gest......
How sweet........ but he did look and sound silly!
More commuters arriving. I head counted six! Unlike London, there is a orderly queue here and I'm in front!

No comments:

Post a Comment