Wednesday 12 January 2011

The train arrives and takes us wet souls into it's dried belly
I am now sat next to a young woman who is reading her free copy of the 'Stylist'
I notice a man that I usually see on the eight twenty platform four deposit his jacket on the rack. He then begins to strip........ Yes, you heard! Not what I'm asumming you're assumming! He's a cyclist and normally strips off his cycling gear on the platform but this morning he was late........hence stripping on the train
I saw a middle-aged woman in a red coat walking towards the vacant seat from the opposite way
"Excuse me please" she said to the man already sat beside the vacant seat
He looks up then begins to stand
"I'm sorry but that seat is already taken" interrupts the cyclist and points at his jacket above
"I'm just taking these off" he points at his wet proof cycling trousers
She stares at him, not amused and walks past him straight into the first class carriage......
I bet she hasn't got a first class ticket though!

No comments:

Post a Comment