Wednesday 26 January 2011

Each passing station was fraught, willing the train to sped up or the time to go back........ My chance of boarding the eighteen forty is looking slim
Off the underground train by eighteen thirty seven and flew up the escalators, through the barriers, up the steps then more steps only to come face to face with a blank departure board!
F***! F***! F***!
I muttered under my breathe! I'm now frantically looking for signs; first platform eight, the nearest to me....... no train!
Platform seven?..... no train!
And so on....... then I spot 'Peterborough' and made a last minute dash to the first carriage, making it........ just in time!
Breathless but not quite dead on my feet, I make my way through the carriages until I couldn't go any further and sat on the last available seat

No comments:

Post a Comment