Monday 10 January 2011

He is engrossed in his book. Facing directly in front of me is a young blonde woman reading a magazine and beside her, a young man (who I normally see on the eight twenty) fiddling with his blackberry mobile. On the table between us, are two hot drinks, one belonging to the young woman, the other the gentleman beside me
Stevenage station comes and goes, bringing in more commuters - most are not fortunate enough to be seated
Next stop is Kings Cross....... A new 'working' week has just begun and I look forward with vigour! Stress level is low (so far)
No train buddies in sight
My next door neighbour has closed his book and eyes 'forty winks' respite I'm guessing
Not yet passed Finsbury Park
I looked up to the sky and see nothing but grey clouds - Have my umbrella in my handbag so Mother Nature........ BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment