Sunday 23 January 2011

06:53.......... Short walk to Raine (my good old reliable feista)  and I can sense a slight jealousy - why?
Yesterday I had driven Minty (my peugeot 207 cc) to the Chinese restaurant (Long Yuen Court restaurant which is just outside St Neots at the A1 Lifestyle Village), for the train buddies lunch gathering........ to celebrate our honorary female buddy, the good doctor's birthday. Thirteen of us and good fun was had by all
Choice of two parking spot this morning. Parked just after seven and took a leisurely walk to St Neots station
07:07.......... The station hub was lively for a Monday as I walked through the barrier
"Good morning"
"Good morning"........ I stuttered!
Why?
I was greeted by the usually grumpy female First Capital Connection staff. She must have had a ......
REALLY GOOD WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment