Monday 17 January 2011

07:00........... Introduced myself to Raine (my good old fiesta) as I didn't use her at the weekend
I managed to squeeze her into the last space on the road nearest to St Neots station.
7:13.......going down the last few steps before reaching platform four and joining the 'usual suspects' train buddies....... Long tall J, my namesake and our honorary female, the good doctor
"Breathe in....... Breathe out!"
"Good morning all"
"Morning"
What are you talking about?" I asked inquiringly
"I can't button up my jacket!" replied my namesake
"I was actually talking about you and your 'blogging'
And so on and so on until the train arrived and let us in where we proceeded to join two more train buddies
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
We sat huddle together and brought each other up to speed with our weekend antics.
Babies.......aaaaahhhhh!
Families........eeeeeerrrhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment