Thursday 20 January 2011

06:50........... Out into the chilly air to be met by Mr frosty. Raine is covered in ice AGAIN! So out comes the pink scrapping glove
Found a spot to park and did the five minutes walk to the station. 07:11........
now at St Neots station
Should I stay warm in the hub and risk not getting a seat in the train or should I go up and freeze for the last six minutes?
Well......... 07:12.......... I'm now standing at platform four with long tall J and another train buddy I hadn't seen for awhile
"Good morning"
No reply.......... They were in mid-flow conversation
"Good morning" I repeated
"Good morning"
And I too joined in the conversation before being joined by two more buddies. The train arrives on time and only one male buddy on the train, well it is FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment