Monday 31 January 2011

Platform seven........Kings Cross station and the beginning of a new working week
Then I remember......... it's also the beginning of a year of hell at Victoria station (something to do with renovation of escalators!
F***! F***! F***!
I really don't know how my journey will be affected........ Watch this space, I say!
Southbound Victoria line train to Brixton arrives, offering standing room only!
I train surf in the middle aisle
Euston station arrives and goes, then Warren Street, followed by Oxford Circus where several commuters disembark
"Would you like to seat?" I offered
"No, you have it"
"Thank you"
Another gentleman.........
"Just a reminder of escalator works at Victoria. If you cannot walk up the stairs please change here" (Grren Park)
I'm walking mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment