Tuesday 11 January 2011

It's Tuesday, the second day of the working week and guess what?
My stress level is HIGH!
Why?
First I had to stand in the middle of Kings Cross concourse squashed......... like pigs waiting to be slaughtered
I, like all the other commuters, was staring upwards at the huge departure board..... then I noticed a pidgeon perched above the board and I smiled......... Welcome to the church of the PIDGEON!
We looked as if we were worshipping the great grey bird above
Then platform two shows up and I'm floating through the sea of commuters to platform two
I met a train buddy and we Floated together
Eight b***** carriages instead of twelve!
AND to put salt in the (insulted) would we were told, on the tannoy that it should have been TWELVE!
Thanks f****** much FIRST CAPITAL CONNECT!
And we're b**** standing all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment