Monday 24 January 2011

I'm sat in the two by two facing seats, nearer the window, which has got its pros and cons.......
Yes........ I can gaze out of the window
But.......
No.......... I don't get the chance to stretch out my legs!
Ok....... Where was I?
I'm sat near the window and beside me is a rather grumpy looking, rubbery skinned, grey haired gentleman who is fast asleep clenching his fist on top of his black leather briefcase - his sausage like fingers entwined....... Fused together
I do belive it's put me off sausages for life!
Directly in front of my sat another grey haired slimmer gentleman who is also asleep. He is casually dressed and has a wry smile on his face
I'd love to know what he's dreaming about!
Besides him sits a middle-aged bespectacled woman, reading The Daily Telegraph (I think)
I am sat away from the rest of the train buddies and sadly nit in earshot of this morning's bunter
Stevenage comes with it's own baggage of commuters, but alas, standing room only!

No comments:

Post a Comment