Monday 24 January 2011

06:57.........Reversed Raine out of the drive and begun my way to St Neots station. So far lady luck has not been kind to me this morning, why?
1) I had to wait for a parked van to move away as it had blocked my drive
2) The two traffic lights on my journey both turned red as soon as it saw me
3) My usual parking spot was full
I drive further to my next optional parking spot and......... this time lady luck smiled upon me.
I parked and walked across to the station, through the barrier, up the steps, across the bridge, down more steps and into the bosoms of two train buddies, then there were three, then four, then five.
We chatted and laughed and before long, the train arrived
I turned left! left! left!
Why?
Our usual carriage was already nearly full bar a couple of vacant seats. I had more chance of securing a seat by going left and did I?
YEP! You bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment