Tuesday 18 January 2011

06:50........... Inside my humble abode........ NICE!
Outside my humble abode........... NOT NICE!
It's dark, it's icy cold and mother nature has left a present on my car, ice and more ice! Raine is covered with the b***** thing! So on with the ice scrapper gloves and away I go. Finally departing five minutes later. Car parking this morning was easy, so I parked and did the five minutes walk to St Neots station. The honorary female train buddy, the good doctor was first at platform four
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
Then I was closely followered by two more train buddies. After exchanging morning greetings, we chatted happily until the seven seventeen arrived and in we go, right! right! right!
"Good morning"........said in unison to three more train buddies who were already sat in our usual carriage

No comments:

Post a Comment