Wednesday 26 January 2011

06:50.............I parked in the last available spot and did my usual walk to St Neots station. It's so cold! Cold enough to snow
I'm sure I heard the weather forecast of snow........ yes, SNOW!
Gatwick I think....... but don't quote me though!
Arrived at the station at four minutes past seven so I join the early birds huddled together in the hub.
Several minutes past before I spot a train buddy entering the hub
"Not going up?"
"Well, I was trying to keep warm"
It's our honorary female train buddy, the good doctor
He walks through the barrier and I follow suit
He confirmed that he had passed the books onto his good wife........ A couple of academic books I had promised to loan her
We continued talking all the way to platform four. We were shortly joined by four more train buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment