Tuesday 30 November 2010

06:55..... Out into the big chill! The pavement is covered with a thick sheet of freshly laid snow, just the way I like it.
07:10...... Now standing at platform four with the usual suspects, waiting for the 07:17 First Captial Connect fast train from Peterborough to King's Cross.
I'm still getting over last night's adventure to our local cinema. What happened? Well, last night DOS man and I were at Cineworld cinema in Cambridge, large mixed bag of popcorn and large diet coke 'combo' between us. He wanted to see 'Jackass' in 3D..... Big mistake! Why? My viewpoint on this film is...... Why would anyone PAY to see this? A bunch of grown men acting their shoe size, not their age....And after scanning the audience I came to the conclusion that 'Jackass' is a 'Boy' thing. I am not going to go into details other than my action alone spoke volume......that is that I either had my eyes close or near to projectile vomitting whilst sitting though the movie...... NEVER AGAIN!
Southbound Victoria line..... Didn't have to wait long for a train and bagged a seat at Euston station.

No comments:

Post a Comment