Thursday 11 November 2010

The train was already getting full and I went towards the nearest one to me. A young woman sat nearer to the window. Just as I was about to sit down she looked up at me........."I'm saving that seat for a friend"
"You do know that this isn't a reservation train and I can't see your friends name on it"
Then I noticed the gentleman sat alone on the other side. I couldn't be asked to talk to an imbecile, picked up my Caitlin and bag and headed towards the gentleman.
"Excuse me please.....may I?
"Yes off course!"
He smiles......I smile
"Thank you"
As I sat down I noticed that an elderly gentleman had taken my previous seat an watch as the woman squirmed. She fiddles with her mobile
"Where are you? The train is filling up and I was trying to save a seat for you"
The gentleman chose to acknowledge her subtle hint and continues to fold his overcoat, resting it on the overhead cabinet
You young woman is a F****** imbecile!

No comments:

Post a Comment