Thursday 25 November 2010

07:05 DOS man kindly gave me a lift to the station........door to door service.......on a frosty morning......NICE!
Already on platform four is one of my namesake, all on her own
"Good morning"
"Good morning" followed by a tearful sniff
"What's wrong? I asked?
She shows me a story in the Metro newspaper and I skim through it. Something about a woman who had her car and mobile phone stolen - the end story was her father passed way in hospital because of the theif..... SCUMBAG!
We talk about it and whilst in conversation another train buddy joins us, then another.
07:17 the train arrives and our normal carriage is half empty. I spot only one train buddy on it and we head straight towards him
We talk about our outing to 'Aunties' Thai restaurant in our local town last night, we toasted our new addition to 'our family', we talked about our pending Xmas meal

No comments:

Post a Comment