Tuesday 23 November 2010

Today is a last full day so we packed as many activities as we possible could: Breakfast? No! Why? Overslept..... I blame it on the on tap drinks! 10:05..... Finally dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. My outfit for the day laid on the bed;
Bikini......check
Linen White trousers.....check
Black tank top......check
Flip flop........check
iPhone .......check (my BFF - Best Friend Forever)
My Patricia Cornwall novel.....check
White sunglasses......check
11:25 and making our way to the pool nearer to the beach. After finding a spot we flung our beach towel on the edge of our seat and made our way to the bar.
"Pina Colado.....por favour"
"JB and coke.....por favour"
"Gracias"
Sipping my Pina colado I take a three hundred and sixty degrees look at my surrounding and feel a twinge of sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment