Thursday 25 November 2010

On reaching Victoria station I and other commuters were turned away from our normal entrance
"Please make your way to the other entrance" bellows a Transport for London staff so I turned left and went round 'to the other entrance'
Once downstairs I was met by a sea bed of commuters..... Like a lemming I follow the lost souls towards the District and Circle line not quite sure of the reason behind this padomeniac furore
I believe it was something to do with the escalators not working but don't quote me on that!
"Keep to your right and straight for Victoria line, right for District and Circle line"
I floated along, down unfamiliar stairs and what seemed lilt eternity, finally arrived at the my desired platform.
"Due to a passenger under the train at blah! blah! blah! Central line is closed, please use alternative route"
What with the starting and stopping to our journey to King's Cross we missed our planned 17:10 but managed to get the 17:40 from platform two

No comments:

Post a Comment