Monday 29 November 2010

Left the office earlier than usual in case of delays or problems with the Victoria line. The streets towards Victoria station is busy. I missed the train by seconds and waited for the next one. "Due to industrial action, Victoria line trains are not stopping at Pimlico, Warren Street and Tottenham Hale stations" bellows the tannoy.........that's fine by me! I managed to bag a seat straight away and watched as the carriage filled it's hungry belly with cold looking commuters
"Warren Street is closed.......the doors will not open at Warren Street" this time a female voice comes though the tannoy.  The train arrives at Warren Street, stops for a couple of seconds and starts moving again without it's doors opening
I am sat next to a school girl in grey uniform on my right and a middle-aged man in jeans on my left 

No comments:

Post a Comment