Monday 15 November 2010

06:47..... As I opened my front door I was confronted by the same bitterness as yesterday morning. Shuting the door behind me, I took a deep breathe and took the bait. It was a frosty dark morning indeed! The field was covered with crystallised ice topping like icing on a cake. I had my sensible walking shoes on, a black poloneck jumper under a grey trouser suit topped off with a long macintosh and a pair of black leather gloves. This weather wasn't going to get the better of me. Arrived at the station at 07:15...... went through the barrier with ease, up the stairs, across the bridge, down the stairs where the usual suspects stood huddled together. I joined along with the huddle and before long the train comes and becomes visible through the cold mist

No comments:

Post a Comment