Wednesday 10 November 2010

My neighbour stirs and is now wide awake
He stares out of the window and like me savours the beautiful scenery
It's getting quite warm and a couple of commuters discard their coats.
More chit chat from the usual suspects
Just passed Finsbury Park and our journey's end is in aight..... Well, part of it anyway.... The underground beckons...... A journey I detest most of the time
Southbound Victoria line awaits me....down the escalators and into the platform
The underground commuters are standing huddled together I'm no orderly queue
A minute pass before the train arrives, stops and spits out commuters before taking us in board
The carriage is packed and I quickly make my way to tje long aisle..... Standing room only off cause
More sleepy heads..... I hate the underground with passion!
Always packed, too hot and smelly

No comments:

Post a Comment