Friday 11 February 2011

Ready to wave goodbye to London city as I enter St James's Park station, the first leg of my journey home
Victoria line, Victoria station was like a mine field........so many bodies coming from the left side towards the escalators, coming from the makeshift entrance from Victoria line and the reason for me coming via St James's Park station
Yeh walk down the escalators was pretty manic!
The train arrives within seconds and I managed to bag a seat
I think I'll make the seventeen ten
We're just leaving Euston and it's only sixteen fifty-three
17:00....... Platform three for the seventeen ten to Peterborough
I am sat next to a full moustache/bearded Jean clad young man. He is listening quietly to his music and tapping his fingers on his lap.......tap! tap! tap!

No comments:

Post a Comment