Tuesday 15 February 2011

07.11.......platform four for the seven seventeen to King's Cross. Three amigos...... I mean, three train buddies altogether.
"What the f***?" one train buddy states, pointing to her left
We follow her finger and gasped in astonishment
What were we looking at?
A male commuter had jumped onto the track retrieving whatever he had dropped
"What an idiot!"
"Well, I bet you would do the same for your iPhone"
"No way!"
"I'm not risking my life for anything I can replace"
"Actually, you should be concerned about the inconvenience you may cause your fellow commuters"
"Anyway.......by the time he crosses the bridge to report it and for the staff to retrieve it, it would be quicker to do it yourself"
Ok........whatever!
The man is now safely back on the platform
What a f****** idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment