Monday 28 February 2011

07:00........ Left home feeling warm inside, after having a hot mug of tea.......straight into the brutal cold and bitter air that greeted me
Scarf tightly wrapped around my neck, I made it to St Neots station spot on seven minutes past seven
One male commuter already standing at the usual spot on platform four
"Good morning"
"Good morning" he replied, after taking his left earpiece off
"Cold this morning?"
I wasn't sure whether this was a question or a statement
"Yes........isn't it just!"
07:12.......... Long tall Sally arrives
"Good morning"
Good morning......again we talk about the weather. Both agreeing to disagree on the weather being 'just right' or 'too cold'
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
Two train buddies arrived together; one of my 'adopted daughter and the good doctor..........followed by my namesake

No comments:

Post a Comment