Thursday 10 February 2011

07:13........ The seven twelve to Peterborough from platform one was already leaving the platform as I walked over the bridge. The usual 'train buddy' spot is heaving this morning. I spot four......five train buddies at the front of the queue and there were approximately seven other commuters behind them. I joined the queue silently and waited for the train
There's no way I was going to get a seat this morning, I thought as the train arrived. On entering........ all the train buddies turned right but I decided to go left! left! left!........ and managed to bag a seat. I am sat near the window beside a grey haired spectacled man reading the Daily Telegraph. Directly facing him is a bald headed clean shavened man reading a book and beside him, facing me, is a young sleeping woman quietly listening to music on her iPhone/iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment