Friday 4 February 2011

08:05....... After five minutes or so standing at the hub, I unwillingly made my way to platform four and waited for the eight twenty
I am sat next to a 'medical' gentleman
Why 'medical'
He had on his lap three/four light green files titled 'Drugs Examination File' as its heading and 'The Forensic Science Service' on the lefthand side of the file
So....... So I'm guessing he's a doctor of some sort
In my world
"Good morning kind sir"
"Good morning"
He notices me staring at the files
"What can I do you for?"
"Well..... I..... I was wondering if I can have a gander at one of your files"
"Why?"
"I'd love to satisfy my curiosity.......if I may?"
"Ok......eat your heart out but don't blame me if you can't stomach the content"
He passes one to me
"Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment