Wednesday 9 February 2011

17:12....... Made my way to the concourse in no hurry as I've missed the seventeen ten
On reaching the concourse I gazed up at the departure board and saw the seventeen ten now 'expected to leave at seventeen fourteen........... YES!
A few other commuters start to dart through the crowd towards platform two from the normal path......
Platform eight, then platform seven and so on
But we had to do a double turn, returning henceforth to where we started
Why?
A gate! A f****** gate!
"F****** hell! Scream a young woman pushing her luggage behind her
So we dart through the crowd heading the the otherside and.........
Bang in front of us are new barriers!
I can't f****** believe it! I cussed in my head as I pulled out my ticket AGAIN!
I only JUST managed to get on the first carriage
I made my way through the carriages until I couldn't go any further
"Excuse me please"
Old man stares at me as if thinking ........ 'How dare you'

No comments:

Post a Comment